StripFlock® Pro Heat Transfer Vinyl
The only flock in the industry that can be layered on itself!
A great alternative to embroidery, StripFlock Pro heat transfer vinyl gives logos a raised, textured, suede-like feel. The fuzzy opaque colors make StripFlock Pro excellent for retro designs like you'd find in a mall in the 80's, or anytime you want a deep, rich look. StripFlock Pro is thick enough to cover hat seams, yet also looks excellent on bags, denim, and other garments that need textured visual interest. Use Stripflock Pro as a base layer and cover with other materials such as EASYWEED Stretchfor an embossed look, or layer with more StripFlock! The ability to layer this material with itself and others allows you to say “yes” to multi-color designs. However, please note that for best results all fluorescent colors are recommended to be layered with the knockout method and the carrier peeled warm.
Here is our product "CHEAT SHEET" for basic help. We will add to it as we have updates.
While we try to be as exact as possible there is a variance allotted of +/- 1/2 inch
Application instructions (home iron)
• Set iron dial between Cotton and Linen
• Cover design with Kraft Paper or Heat Transfer Cover Sheet.
• Place on flat, hard surface (ironing board not recommended)
• Press iron with medium/firm pressure (do not slide iron)
• Press each section of design for 15 seconds
• If areas of design lift after application, replace cover sheet
and re-press for 10 seconds
• Peel carrier warm
Application Instructions (heat press)
• Cover design with Kraft Paper or Heat Transfer Cover Sheet
• Preheat garment for 2-3 seconds
• Apply design at 311°F/155°C
• Use medium pressure for 15 seconds
• Peel carrier warm (at least 10 seconds off press)