3D Puff Vinyl is a great way to add some dimension to your project. It is thin while cutting and then it Puffs upon using your heat press.
Please note that the Black turns to a gray when it puffs.
Also note that ALL heat presses will react differently with this product. Please choose to do a test the first time using it so that you can achieve the desired effect.
|130 Micron (before), 500 Micron (after)
Please make sure to test the temperature first due to
the heat sensitivity of material.
|45 degree cut
|Cotton, Uncoated Polyester, Cotton-Polyester Blends excluding Nylon
- Puff Heat Transfer Vinyl: Cuttable vinyl with protective carrier and hot melt backing
- Soft and Fluffy Puff effect is activated upon heat press and removal or protective film
- Available in 20" width roll with what and black color options
- Be aware of the result that 2mm or smaller space will disappear when puff is activated.
|- Plotter cut the wanted design on hot melt layer
- Weed the unwanted material
- Place it on the fabric
- Press at medium pressure
- Remove the protective carrier at Hot Peel
Our information is intended for general guidance and we recommend actual tests be done before main jobs to find suitable setting for you.