Platinum Craft Vinyl is happy to offer the NEW STARCRAFT SoftFlex HTV. Key features on this material are the matte finish, press time, and the reduced heat required for application.
- Applies to: Cotton, Polyester, Cotton/Polyester Blends, Tri-Blends*
- Thickness: 90 micron
- Layerable: Yes (top or bottom)
- Finish: Matte/Flat
- Carrier: Tacky for easier weeding
- REACH Compliant: Yes**
- CPSIA Certified: Yes
- Temperature: 285°F
- Time: 8-10 Seconds
- Pressure: Medium to Firm
- Peel: Warm
- Wait 24 hours before wash
- No harsh detergents or bleach
- Tumble dry low heat***
* Application to blends that contain Rayon/Viscose or Spandex/Elastan should be applied with caution. Application at 265°F with two presses of 4-5 seconds each with garment allowed to cool between presses is recommended.
** REACH stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals. REACH is a regulation of the European Union, adopted to improve the protection of human health and the environment from the risks that can be posed by chemicals, while enhancing the competitiveness of the EU chemicals industry. It also promotes alternative methods for the hazard assessment of substances in order to reduce the number of tests on animals.*** Hang to dry is recommended to increase longevity of the garment and heat transfer vinyl. Drying with heat may also shrink the garment and cause puckering of the heat transfer vinyl so caution is advised.