The Paropy Image Trans Heat Transfer Paper is widely known as the premier brand in quality heat transfer paper. The excellent color vibrancy, soft hand feel, durability, fade resistance, peel resistance and crack resistance sets this transfer paper apart from others available in the market. Designed to transfer thin with virtually no visible background when imaged. Suitable for light colored fabrics made of cotton, cotton blend, as well as synthetic fibers (polyester, nylon, etc.) including Lycra. Perfect for our entire line of heat press machines!
Tips and Tricks for the Best Result:
- Transfer paper is intended for use cotton, cotton blend fabrics, polyester, nylon and Lycra.
- Print with laser printer only.
- Apply to white and light color fabrics only.
- Use the mirror image setting when printing.
- Set printer quality to normal to photo image quality. Over saturating the ink will cause ink bleed during launder.
- Do not press the material using a Teflon or non-stick sheet.
- Stretch the transfer immediately after application to increase softness and durability.
- Do not wash the heat pressed item for 24 hours after application.
- Do not dry clean.
- Keep transfer paper in moisture resistant protective sleeve when not in use.
Paropy LASER LIGHT Heat Transfer Paper Care & Instructions
Temperature: 375-385°F (190°C)
Time: 15-20 sec.
Peel: Warm, wait 5-7 secs, slow peel
Wash Temp: 105°F (40°C)
Shirt Colors: White or Light Colored Fabrics
*We do not recommend using a Teflon or non-stick sheet when pressing this material*
- 100% Cotton
- 100% Polyester
- 50/50 cotton/poly (Some polyester garments may experience dye migration, prior testing should be conducted)
Loading and Exit Tray
Paropy Laser Light Pro should be printed using the by-pass tray. If your printer has a rear exit door that will allow the paper to exit straight out the back we suggest you test the paper using this configuration.
For the fuser to properly fuse the toner to the paper we suggest using Heavy Paper or Label Mode. You may need to test 2 or 3 different settings to find the best setting for your printer. To check for good toner adhesion, run your finger across the printed image. If any toner transfers to your finger you should set your paper mode setting on your print driver to a heavier setting.
To remove moisture and bring the shirt to the correct pressing temperature it is critical that the shirt is pre-pressed prior to applying the transfer.
Recommended to Trim roughly (about 0.5 inches) around your graphic to reduce polymer background and paper lines. This will also prevent your graphic from having the undesirable rectangle effect.
Paropy Laser Light Pro, as with all transfer papers for light shirts, requires Maximum pressure. Using maximum pressure will ensure the transfer paper will peel correctly and increase the wash-ability of the design.
Wait 24 hours before washing. Machine wash using mild detergent. Do not use bleach or other aggressive cleaning agents. Cannot be dry cleaned. Wash Temperature cannot exceed 105°F
Paropy Laser Light Pro has an indefinite shelf life when stored at room temperature. Keep away from direct heat, sunlight and humidity.