The Paropy Image Trans Heat Transfer Paper is widely known as the premier brand in quality heat transfer paper. The excellent color vibrancy, soft hand feel, durability, fade resistance, peel resistance and crack resistance sets this transfer paper apart from others available in the market Suitable for dark colored fabrics made of cotton, cotton blend, as well as synthetic fibers (polyester, nylon, etc.) including Lycra. Perfect for our entire line of heat press machines!
Tips and Tricks for the Best Result:
- Transfer paper is intended for use cotton, cotton blend fabrics, polyester, nylon and Lycra.
- Print with a laser, non-oil printer only.
- Set printer quality to normal to photo image quality. Over saturating the ink will cause ink bleed during launder.
- Do not press the material using a Teflon or non-stick sheet.
- Stretch the transfer immediately after application to increase softness and durability.
- Do not wash the heat pressed item for 24 hours after application.
- Do not dry clean.
- Keep transfer paper in moisture resistant protective sleeve when not in use.
Paropy LASER DARKS Heat Transfer Paper Care & Instructions
Print: Right Reading
Temperature: 350°F (175°C)
Time: 30 sec.
Wash Temp: 105°F (40°C)
Shirt Colors: White and Light, Black and Dark Colors
*We do not recommend using a Teflon or non-stick sheet when pressing this material*
- 100% Cotton
- 100% Polyester
- 50/50 cotton/poly
Computer, Color Laser Printer, Heat Press. Cutter/Plotter Optional.
The printable side (white matte coated side) where film peels off.
You should always test cut prior to any production run. Remember cutter settings will need to be adjusted as your blade ages. For optimal cutting and weeding, maintain a line thickness of at least 1/8” for lettering & logos.
Use Gloss sheet for Gloss finish
Use Silicon sheet for Matte finish
Wait 24 hours before washing. Machine wash using mild detergent. Do not use bleach or other aggressive cleaning agents. Cannot be dry cleaned. Wash Temperature cannot exceed 105°F
CL Dark has an indefinite shelf life when stored at room temperature. Keep away from direct heat, sunlight and humidity.
Do not overheat as image and colors will become very dull. Overheating may also result in adhesion/wash problems.