This Hexis line is called Flex300 and is made specifically for application onto coated nylon materials.
- Matt, thin, 70-µm polyamide / polyurethane film, suitable for hot transfer applications to coated nylon fabrics. FILM FEATURES: Indicative value
- Thickness of film (µm): 70 LINER: 100-µm polyester liner. USER'S INSTRUCTIONS:
- Preferably apply the film to previously washed fabrics.
- Good adhesion to coated nylon. Carry out a test to check the resistance of the fabric to the press temperature and the compatibility of the flex film with the cloth.
- Cut a mirror image.
- Weed after plotting.
- Preheat the press and the textile prior to application.
- Pressing temperature: 150 °C (302 °F) during 15 seconds.
- Carefully remove the liner while the flex film is still warm.
- After pressing, wait for at least 24 hours before washing the garment.
- The maximum washing machine temperature is 40 °C (104 °F). Turn your garment inside out for washing and use laundry products without chlorine bleach.
- Iron your garment inside out
20" is actually 19.86" and 10" is 9.8"