Paropy Inkjet Dark Heat Transfer Paper is designed for photos, logos and images to embellish dark colored T-shirts, sweatshirts, denim and more. Developed as a single step transfer paper, InkJet Dark Classic runs in a full range of inkjet printers and produces a thin, soft transfer that washes with minimal to no fading or cracking. It can be applied using a heat press or hand iron. Cannot be printed with Ricoh Gel Inks. If your cutter has an optical eye, this paper can be used in conjunction with your cutter for print and cut application for amazingly accurate and fast cutting of your graphic to make your final product even more appealing to potential customers! You may also use either a pair of scissors or an Exacto knife to cut your graphics. Any areas that have no ink coverage and are not trimmed will turn white. This allows the printing of white onto dark colored fabrics and garments!
Tips and Tricks for the Best Result:
- Transfer paper is intended for use cotton, cotton blend fabrics, polyester, nylon and Lycra
- Print with inkjet printer only
- Set printer quality to normal to photo image quality. Over saturating the ink will cause ink bleed during launder
- Stretch the transfer immediately after application to increase softness and durability
- Do not wash the heat pressed item for 24 hours after application
- Do not dry clean
- Keep transfer paper in moisture resistant protective sleeve when not in use.
Paropy INKJET DARK CLASSIC Heat Transfer Paper Care & Instructions
Print: Right Reading on Matte Side (Photo/Best Quality recommended)
Temperature: 375°F (190°C)
Time: 25 sec.
Wash Temp: 105°F (40°C)
Shirt Colors: White and Light, Black and Dark Colors
- 100% Cotton
- 100% Polyester
- 50/50 cotton/poly (Some polyester garments may experience dye migration, prior testing should be conducted)
Computer, Inkjet Printer, Heat Press. Cutter/Plotter Optional.
The printable side (white matte coated side) where film peels off. Cutting Notes You should always test cut prior to any production run. Remember cutter settings will need to be adjusted as your blade ages. For optimal cutting and weeding, maintain a line thickness of at least 1/8” for lettering & logos.
Wait 24 hours before washing. Machine wash using mild detergent. Do not use bleach or other aggressive cleaning agents. Cannot be dry cleaned. Wash Temperature cannot exceed 105°F
Inkjet Dark Classic has an indefinite shelf life when stored at room temperature. Keep away from direct heat, sunlight and humidity.